Monday, December 8, 2008

Amazing Race 13 Finale - quasi spoiler warning

The Amazing Race finale, I think this was the 13th Amazing Race....although it hardly seems like it could be this many races....wow. Anyway, the race finale was in my hometown. Not where I currently live, which is Chicago--but where I was born, Portland, Oregon.

I even took some pictures over the summer from my trip right where the actual finale happened, the Pittock Mansion. Everytime I'd go visit my grandma and grandpa there would be some sort of walk after a meal. The walk would usually end up at the Pittock Mansion.

Isn't it cool when you know exactly where the racers are running all over the place trying to find things and you think (go up one street and turn left!)....I remember when the finale happened in Chicago and they were running all over the place. Hmm...anyway, it was very cool seeing the finish line so close to "home"

That being said, on to my regularly schedule postings!!

No comments: