Sunday, October 26, 2008

busy....not lazy

So, I may seem to have been a bit of a flake lately on the blog front. However, I truly have been busy. So, I thought that maybe writing out the questions and then answers from books would help me study....but, actually, it probably is just more of a study tool for those just starting out regarding their PMP testing journey. I need to just focus on the PMBOK.

I have also been doing some simulation tests from Whizlabs. It seems that I pass this test. But, with really only around a 75%. That leaves a little wiggle room (of 30 questions). I want to get it up to around 80% before sitting to take the test (fortunately I've heard that the Whizlabs test is more difficult than the PMP exam) But, with the test coming up on Tuesday there seems to be a bit more studying to accomplish. So, I'm focusing on that--instead of the blog.

I did take the Mensa test today. I felt pretty good about the test. Everything seemed fine and dandy. But, when I got home I realized that perhaps I may have missed some questions on one section. It involved adding items together using a specific # of items. I added the items together just fine....but I forgot to go back and look at the # of items to see if they matched up. So, if a particular question had more than one answer....I may have written the wrong answer. *shrug* I'll find out the results in a couple of weeks. I'm certain to blog about it either way....and I just wish that this test could be used for the GMAT and/or GRE. I want to do a PhD program eventually, but I just don't have the time to study for those tests. An assessment of intelligence should really be good enough, don't you think?

Well. If you have any opinions on the matter...please, leave a comment.

No comments: