Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just busy...I promise

While some of you may be new viewers of the blog...some may be long time (since April 2008) readers. I have been extremely busy with school/applying for jobs/preparing for the PMP exam/applying for jobs/working on group projects, etc.

I still have a few more postings of pictures from my summer adventure left. The trip from Portland, Oregon to Los Angeles, CA to Albaquerque, NM. Trust me...there was a helluva story in that trip.

Plus, I'm needing to talk about an October Harvard Business Review Article about a Body of Knowledge for Management. Very good article that should stir the management community up a bit and maybe you'll send off a quick email the Harvard professors that wrote the article.

Anyway....I have to quickly prepare for another group meeting...but please--stay tuned. I will have a flurry of posts very soon.

No comments: