Friday, October 31, 2008

For those that are about to Rock. I salute you

First, Happy Halloween. I guess second, I'm writing this very brief blog to repost a couple of my more interesting video finds. This is to let those (who will remain anonamous) that were interested in my fun-factor to peek in on what happens in my mind. Yes...it can be scary!!!!! But, remember, it is Halloween.

Some may be aware that this blog started in an Internet Marketing Course. If you are at DePaul in a masters program that grants you the ability to take MKT 595, I recommend it. Great class, and I've been able to see some truly applicable parallels between the classroom and life. So, wit that said, the title, Blog...from Blammo! came from a memory of me watching Ren and Stimpy cartoons. If you're a guy...you may be more apt to remember these cartoons. I'm not being sexist....but us guys tend to watch more meaningless cartoony things than women. No offense to either side of the genetic divide I hope. Anyway, this was the video (or one of them) that inspired the title.




So, that was Log, from Blammo. Now, this is another video which I found to be hilarious. Especially now with the Mac vs. PC wars. Which I do believe are in some way or another legitimate. Macs have a "virtual Windows" application that simulates windows....so it can theoretically perform most of the standard business applications. Macs are more stable....etc. However, let it be known that I'm blogging on a PC. Mwaaahaahaa. But, what about Linux? So, this is a little overview about Linux.

No comments: