Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Week Bites the Dust

So, another week...and what have I accomplished? I guess not much. My buddy Stephan came into town from Albaquerque, NM to celebrate not only his birthday but also have a baby shower for a soon to be baby boy Nicoli (he's channeling his Ukranian roots). I've never been to a baby shower, as this is typically a women's only event. I must say....kind of boring. But, I am the godfather, so I had to put on a happy face.

Additionally, I went to GameWorks where I had a great time racing horses on a game called Derby Owners Club. It is game where you mate a male and female horse, train the horse, and race the horse. Very fun. My friends give me a hard time about liking that game more than the shooting games like House of the Dead IV, but oh well.

I guess I need to write a little about Marketing, or even Internet Marketing. So, a bit of interesting news on our Google Online Challenge. We were added to the unofficial website GOMCHA. However, I just checked, and we were no longer on the site....BOOO! Regardless of that, we used up all 100% of our budget on AdWords campaign in the three-week limit. Very cool.

Also another cool factoid, I'm ranked in the top 130 (in the world) for a game called Towers of Hanoi (at least for those using the game on the iPhone). If you are interested in the origins of this game, click here. It is interesting to think that I can complete the 8 disk puzzle in under 3 minutes, and the origins has a 64 disk puzzle and an estimated time to completion of 600 BILLION YEARS.

Ok, long blog. I will write again later when my thoughts are in order...

2 comments:

James Moore said...

Top 130? Well done!

The Carsonator said...

Just for this 24 hour period...but my shoulder hurts from furiously moving pieces from one spot to the other. I had no idea The Towers of Hanoi were on Dr. Who (my personal favorite Sci-Fi show).