Thursday, May 1, 2008

Online Challenge Day 1

So, things were a bit tricky today. Dumb me, I didn't activate my campaign ads until around 10am. Seeing as that my particular campaign in this group is for Commercial Staging. Be that as Real Estate Sales or perhaps corporate housing furnishing projects. Maybe residential people that want to "stage" their home like on HGTV or other channels and sell the house.

Anyway, the corporate folks are only at work from 7am-6pm--so I missed out on some times.

Anyway, our campaigns did fairly well. We only spent $3.10 today. But, we had roughly 14,000 impressions, but only 18 clicks. The good news...we're learning. Next, we will need to help the webmaster optimize the website. Hopefully the skills taught to us by our expert professor, James Moore, will be used on a very short-term basis and we can get the website optimized, the website optimized, and higher on the results list.

3 comments:

James Moore said...

Expert professor? You are just trying to flatter me ;-)

Glad to hear that you are learning. That is the main purpose of the exercise. Good luck!

The Carsonator said...

It has been interesting. I'm learning a great deal about the marketing end of things. I rely a lot on my technical knowledge...and this has been good to see the correlation between marketing and technology.

James Moore said...

Excellent! A perfect combination.