Friday, November 7, 2008

Allstate and Mensa

Two topics today. Completely unrelated. First, I had an all-day interview/information session with Allstate. I must say, I'm impressed with the culture and the environment. There are people from all backgrounds, and varying levels of education present. It made for a great day. So, kudos to them for putting on a great presentation.

The second topic is about Mensa. So. I took the test a little under two weeks ago. I know I briefly blogged about the details of the test and second guessing some of my performance. However, I'm proud to report. I've been given the green light....I apparently am smart enough for Mensa. So, I will soon be joining the society for those in a High IQ bracket. Very cool.

Alright. Since I had an all-day event today and a lot of work to do to prepare for my group meeting tomorrow....I have to get back to it. But, things do seem to be falling into place.

No comments: