Thursday, November 13, 2008

iPhone Apps

Ok. So, in a Usability Engineering course at DePaul I was part of a team that created an application that eliminates the need for purchasing audio tours at your local museum. I've posted the slides on my LinkedIn Account.

I'd love to get your initial response on if you'd be interested in the application.

The obvious challenge is buy-in from the museums. This eliminates the overhead of paying licensing fees to the audio tour companies. Corporate sponsorship and advertising can be embedded into the tours (for the profit)....and there are so many talented folks at these museums already that can create the content on a web-based tour generator that is yet to be developed.

Please, let me know what you guys think of the VERY low-fidelity prototype.

No comments: