Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Internet Business Mastery Podcast

Well. I just stumbled upon a new Podcast. If you knew me...you'd know how that happens a lot. I'm the guy with the earbuds in listening both actively and passively to podcasts.

Anyway, Internet Business Mastery (http://www.internetbusinessmastery.com) has a podcast talking about all the great ways to start your very own e-commerce portal or e-business website.

This paired with the Marketing over Coffee Pocast (http://www.marketingovercoffee.com) may get everyone on their way to being e-Business moguls.

Both podcasts are available through iTunes or whatever GUI-based RSS aggregator device you use for your multimedia broadcast listening pleasure.

2 comments:

James Moore said...

Matt,

Good to see you are listening to Sterling and Jay!

Regards,

James

The Carsonator said...

Yes, I've just started with the IBM podcast...and unfortunately, I sometimes have to passively listen to the casts sometimes. Causing me to not catch ALL the nuggets of information. But, I do catch some useful things.

I was debating on doing a blog for each podcast....but it would be a bit ridiculous with 46 podcast subscriptions and 36 of those are "blog-worthy" casts.