Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Podcasting

I'm curious if those of you that read my blog would be interested in me commenting on the 47 podcasts that I subscribe and listen to. Something like a brief overview and links to the various websites and blogs.

This could be a form of internet marketing for other internet marketers. Grassroots viral marketing.

Well, let me know if you're interested. If I get at least 5 unique users that are interested I will try and add the data...plus the RSS feeds to the various blogs that these casts offer.

2 comments:

Kasia said...

I can't believe you listen to 47 podcasts regularly!! I'd be interested to see what shapes your thoughts everyday :D

The Carsonator said...

Well, the fortunate thing is that I have nearly 3 hours of commute time when I am downtown.

Plus, right now I am a full-time student. So, I've got the time to do it. Some casts are an hour...some are only 3 minutes. Sometimes I'm forced to passively listen, other times I'm actively listening.

But, they are all very interesting. I feel like I am missing out on the world passing by, so these podcasts are my outlet to the happenings in the world. A different vantage point.