Monday, June 23, 2008

Bachelor Parties...

Well, I wet to a bachelor party over the weekend. I think we all had a blast. But, we ALL drank way too much. I know I did. I woke up like death was chasing me home. And the highlight of the drive home was the fact that I actually had sunglasses to wear. So, I can't actually discuss the evening...guy code. But, I can say with certainty that Donny slept pretty much all night from 8:20pm on. I felt bad for him knowing that he had to work the next evening.

Personally, I was basically worthless all day Sunday. I know I certainly couldn't eat anything until about 9 in the evening the next night. I drove home after being out cold from 1am to 6am and slept from 7 until probably 12:30. Then just laid down and watched movies. Sort of reminds you of those college parties....

On to other things...

In other news George Carlin died. Which is a bummer. RUFUS! I was living in San Diego when Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure came out. Rufus was the man. We will miss you. This one's for you George: "Piss, Shit, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

The Carsonator said...

This is from the "Seven Words" skit that George Carlin did. Apparently, these are the seven words one cannot say on tv.