Sunday, June 29, 2008

Michelle's Surprise

So. One of my confidants in life, Michelle:

sent me this picture. I called her superwoman because she's one of those people that are not only capable of doing a ton, actually does a lot and has done a lot in life. She's always giving advice on things as well--a real amazing woman.

So, I thought I'd share this picture with everyone...since it was not only extraordinarily funny (you can see she's doing the superman song in her head) but she just looks like a knockout in this picture. Although, this could partially be a response to one of my own superman photos of yesteryear....


Please leave comments so I can pass them on to Michelle...she needs some encouragement this week. Her birthday is coming up in August, and may also need some kind words on how old she appears to be turning. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's hot. Are you two together?

The Carsonator said...

I was hoping you were going to guess Michelle's age....we all know she's beatiful already. ;)