Monday, June 30, 2008

Building Internet Applications

Ok, so this title may be slightly misleading. But, I am really talking about a class I took last quarter that was titled "Building Internet Applications". Apparently I was the only student to receive a perfect 10/10 on the final project--and a perfect 100% in the course. Very cool.

So, I need to document this fortuitous event in the blogosphere. yay! It feels good to get the highest grade in the class. I just wish that I could do that in the business courses. I get mostly As. But, never 100%. Crazy.

I also have an interview with Teleformix tomorrow. It is a Software Engineering job (which I don't want). We'll see what it pays...it is becoming much more difficult to turn down these jobs in this economy while I'm searching for a new career at a consulting firm.

No comments: