Tuesday, July 22, 2008

back from PA--off to OH

Well I've returned from Penn State....great place by the way. I recommend visiting the area at some point. It really reminds me of Oregon in many regards. But, I will try to catch up with a few postings tonight or tomorrow.

Plus some neat pictures from the trip. All taken with the iPhone...so you'll have to accept the inadequacies of a 2.0 Megapixel camera.

I will be off to Dayton tomorrow. So, perhaps I'll be able to catch up on postings then....as I will have an internet connection (I hope)


Oh, and a very strange thing happened. I really need help or comments on this one. My biological father called my parents out of the blue whom I haven't spoken with or seen since I was a kid (20 years without contact) wanting to talk with me. Has anyone here had an experience like this? What should I expect when I call him? Do you suggest I call him?

No comments: