Sunday, July 6, 2008

HCM-Solutions Interview

I guess since I commented about Teleformix I should also comment about my other interview this week from HCM Solutions. This is an IT Recruiting firm here in Chicago. I guess they mainly have positions in the finance industry. It makes sense as Chicago is a big financial hub for the US. 2nd to New York City. This is just my opinion...I could be wrong.

Anyway, that conversation went well. They actually see me as filling the role of Business Analyst (I'm assuming senior) and Project Manager. Since I am planning my extended trip this summer it was basically just a sit down chat to get a feel for what they do...and likely to see what my capabilities are and how I interact.

Things were good and I think they can be a great source for an immediate position upon graduation (if I need it). But, I'm still pushing for a career in Consulting post grad school. Not for the money (everyone always says how the money is great). I just want to travel and meet other like-minded people that really want to make a difference in this world of ours.

No comments: