Thursday, July 10, 2008

the circle of death?!

Ok...so, this may seem like an odd posting. But, here I was watching this show...while "surfing" the net called Really Big Things. So, I looked up toward the tv and I saw this incredible stage. There were people running up the side of a vertical stage and these metal spires were popping out. It was really pretty cool. Then there was this great scene of a sandstorm and a guy falling off a sand waterfall. So, my attention changed to the tv obviously.

Then, I saw this really crazy skit that was called "the circle of death" from the Cirque de Soleil show Ka. After watching that I saw that there was a YouTube video. So, please, check it out, and write a comment about what you think. Are these guys crazy!??! And awesome simultaneously!??!

No comments: