Thursday, July 10, 2008

iTunes 2.0? iPhone 3G

I thought I'd get started on this blog posting early. As I am currently downloading the new iTunes package....as I type.

But, I would love to hear feedback from others with an iPhone. I don't currently have any desire to get the iPhone 3G. Perhaps in another year when they come out with another phone. Or...if I land a job at a company that uses iPhones instead of BlackBerry devices. I have heard rumors about Deloitte switching over to the iPhone crowd.

Anyway, i'm at the installation phase now. I can't wait for the ability to install applications legally on my phone. I admit, I did unlock the phone for awhile....but it seemed like it was a little buggy....so I took off the installer.

Ok. So, now the installation is done. I was interrupted with an unscheduled closing of all my internet windows. After the install was done it was recommended that I reboot. Fortunately, I had some other Windows Updates that I installed today...making my reboot/restart incredibly long. And guess what...I still have new updates for Windows available...goodie.

But, I have been to the new iTunes store. iTunes applications are now available. And there are a TON of FREE applications. Even Bloomberg! Sweet.

Ok...time to go play with all my new applications. Since it was my birthday on Wednesday I can call it a belated birthday gift...otherwise it feels like Christmas in July!

Do any of you have the new apps on your iPhone or iTouch? Which are the coolest? What do you recommend???

No comments: