Saturday, July 12, 2008

backlog of posts...

So, I realize that I have missed a few posts...so I want to keep viewers happy and let know what to expect in the coming posts:


  • HBR July Case Study (about a guy putting all his eggs in one demographic--the boomers)

  • A fun discussion about cars and personality (is there a true relationship?)

  • A list of websites I heard of for pictures (you can tell I haven't been proactive on searching the sites...look at all my pictures!) from a Podcast. Small Biz Tech Girl.

  • The new Apple iPhone apps--likes/dislikes (I will tell you that the lightsaber app is awesome)

  • I'm sure that there are others...but my memory is lapsing at the moment. Getting prepped for a wedding (not mine) and working on a final project (Bus. Continuity/Disaster Recovery) and grading papers (for a Database Design class) and finally thinking about recruiters and looking at timelines for various consulting firms.



Not a long list...but the posts should be lively. If you have suggestions on what other topics you want to see...please, let me know. I'm a man that likes to know at least a little about everything....and a lot about a few things. Also, based upon feedback from a website owner I should probably create some more positive feedback (or at least critique with solutions to problems). I mean, if I were at work I wouldn't just identify the problems. You need to have solutions (or recommendations) to problems and issues, right?

Ok--wish me luck at the wedding. My sitting muscles will be getting quite a workout!

No comments: