Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone 2.0...irritating

Well, I've been able to successfully install the iTunes 7.7 software. That happened last night from 11:50 - 1:30. I then attempted to get my new Apps installed (or ported) over to my iPhone. This didn't work. Of course, by 2:00am I was beginning to get tired...so I didn't think to change my BIOS timestamp to after 8:00am and reset my computer to be in Japan...or somewhere where the phone was currently released.

So, when I woke up and hopped on my PC I was able to download the new iPhone 2.0 firmware.

Now I'm sitting here with a phone (that doesn't work in any capacity) that has been trying to do some sort of access to the iTunes store and an error message of:

"We could not complete your iTunes store request. The network connection was reset. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

Which is annoying because I can access the iTunes store. And I obviously have a network connection. Is it just crazy busy right now.....? What's happening? I need to use my phone. I have business calls!!!! Recruiter follow-ups....

Apple Network guys....hit the reboot button on your servers!!

No comments: